Congratulations to the September Yard of the Month winners!!
Congratulations to the August Yard of the Month winners!!
Congratulations to the July Yard of the Month winners!!
4236 Rock Bend
4265 Hollow Stone
Congratulations to the June Yard of the Month winners!!
4286 Rock Bend
4209 Rocky Creek Trail
Congratulations to the May Yard of the Month winners!!
4100 Rocky Briar Ct.
4316 Rock Bend Dr.
Congratulations to the April Yard of the Month winners!!
The 2020 Castle Rock Annual Meeting will be held on Monday, October 19th, 2020 from 6:30 – 8:30 pm.
If you would like to volunteer to serve as a board member or nominate a candidate, please complete the attached Candidate Application form and submit it on or before September 1st, 2020.
If you have a Topic to Discuss, complete the attached form below and return it to our office on or before October 6th, 2020.
YOUR ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED FOR YOUR TOPIC TO DISCUSS SUBMISSION TO BE INCLUDED ON THE AGENDA.
Completed forms may be submitted via:
U.S. Mail to P.O. Box 197, Wellborn, TX 77881
Fax to 979-690-0330 or
emailed to: email@example.com
You can also drop it off at our office located at:
4519 Mills Park Circle, #200,
College Station, Texas 77845
- If you bring food to the pool annex, please be sure to clean up all food debris and take empty food cartons with you to dispose of at home. The trash cans at the pool annex are only emptied twice a week on Monday and Friday. Leftover food debris attracts rodents and we want to keep the pool annex pest free.
- If you move the chairs when you come to the pool, please be sure to put them back to their original location when you leave. This helps to keep our pool annex tidy for the next neighbor who wants to enjoy.
- Social distancing and 25% pool capacity rules are still in effect. We will not be able to approve any reservation requests for pool parties until further notice.
- The new stone wall by the splash pad was completed today. We will have the splash pad open on Wednesday.
- Please use your garages and driveways for parking. We have received several concerns for all the street parking throughout the community. Do not make it difficult for neighbors to access their driveway.
- Most of all do not park across sidewalks while in your driveway. When your vehicle obstructs the sidewalk neighbors have to go out into the street to go around; kids on bikes, scooters, families with strollers and walking their dogs.
- Watch your speed in the community, everyone is out enjoying the weather
Governor Greg Abbott filed Executive Order 21 on May 5, 2020 relating to the expanded reopening of services as part of the safe, strategic plan to Open Texas in response to the COVID-19 disaster. We know many of you have been eagerly awaiting news about reopening of the community pool. The pool is set to reopen on Friday, May 8th, but will be limited to 25% capacity.
The Pool Annex capacity is limited to 36 persons inside the pool annex at one time. Residents will be responsible for self-monitoring the total number present before entering. While in the pool annex you will need to practice social distancing and limit your time at the pool to 2 hours to allow more families to use the pool per day that wish to. The splash pad will remain closed at this time to allow completion of construction on part of the fence being replaced due to rust caused by continued overspray. When the project is finished the splash pad will reopen. Weather permitting, the contractor expects to be completed by next Friday. Pool parties will not be scheduled on the pool calendar or allowed until further notice. Entering the Pool Annex will be at your own risk and the Association does not guarantee anyone’s safety from COVID-19.
Below is a summary from this order concerning reopening community pools and a link to the website:
“Reopened services” shall consist of the following to the extent they are not already “essential services:”
- Starting on Friday, May 8, 2020:
- Swimming pools; provided, however, that outdoor swimming pools may operate at up to 25 percent of normal operating limits as determined by the pool operator (found on page 4 of the executive order).
This executive order does not prohibit people from accessing essential or reopened services or engaging in essential daily activities, such as going to the grocery store or gas station; providing or obtaining other essential or reopened services; visiting swimming pools, parks, beaches, rivers, or lakes; hunting or fishing; or engaging in physical activity like jogging, bicycling, or other outdoor sports, so long as the necessary precautions are maintained to reduce the transmission of COVID- 19 and to minimize in-person contact with people who are not in the same household (found on page 6 of the executive order).
Thank you in advance for all the cooperation during these difficult times.
We are monitoring Governor Abbott’s opening the state and the City of College station guidelines on opening our pool annex. We currently have a fence replacement project scheduled that we estimate 2 weeks of construction. We hope that upon this completion, we hope that the pools will be allowed to open. Please remember that we will have to meet the guidelines of social distancing.