What is the policy for trash containers?

Trash containers must be stored where it is not visible from any street, Common Area or lot. Please see this page for more information.

Where can I get the approved Fence Stain?

Effective February 2016, the ACC approved fence stain is Sherwin Williams Super Deck semi-solid and the color 'Hawthorne'. The nearest Sherwin Williams is located at 3108 Texas Ave S. College Station, Tx 77845.

What is the policy on sheds?

Certain sheds have been pre-approved by the architectural committee.  Please see this page for more information.

Who can I call to repair my stone/masonry mail box?

See the attached list of local masons

Who plants trees and provides lawn service in our area?

Landscapers that work in our area and are familiar with our CCRs requirement. Please see the attached document for more information. Also, the Texas Forest Service has published a Texas Tree Planting Guide please select. You might find it helpful in choosing your new tree.

These local companies are known to provide quality tree planting and removal services. We also have the Texas Tree Planting Guide provided by the Texas Forest Service that you might find helpful in selecting a new tree for your yard.

If you have used another company and would like to add them to the list for your neighbors, please email name of company, person to contact and the contact number to office@hoapartners.net we will add them to the list.

Who do I contact if a street light is out?

Street lights are owned and maintained by the City of College Station Utilities department. Please visit the City of College Station website to report the issue here.

Who do I contact about a traffic light issue, street drainage concern, or parking concern?

Please visit the City of College Station website here to report a concern regarding parking, street drainage or traffic lights.

How do I get a key to my cluster mailbox?

Cluster mailboxes are owned and maintained by the US Postal Service. You will need to go to the Post Office at 2130 Harvey Mitchell Pkwy S in College Station to get your keys. You will need to take a copy of your lease, if it is a rental, or your closing documents, if you are the homeowner. If you are the first owner of a newly built home there is no charge for the keys. If this home is pre-owned or you are renting and have not received keys from the landlord then the cost to re-key the lock is $25.00. The post office will provide you the location of the box and your box number when you get the keys.

Can I have a garage sale?

The HOA has no restrictions on garage sales, we request that you do not place signage on street signs, stop signs or light post. Any signs need to be removed by the end of the day. Please see the link regarding the City of College Station's Code of Ordinances on Garage Sales. Click here to see the City of College Station code ordinance.

Who do I contact about animal & noise complaints?

Please see the attachment below. Thank you!

Can I have a Game day/Vacation rental?

The primary purpose for these restrictions is to maintain neighborhood integrity and ensure public safety, which are high priorities for many of our residents. Short-term rentals are limited to hotels and motels located in commercial zones. Renting out homes or single rooms – game day housing — is not permitted, unless the property owner remains on-site and operates as a registered bed and breakfast. Please see CCR 1.19 for more information.

Bed and breakfasts (Code of Ordinances 12.6.5.C.2) are permitted in residential zones, but only under these circumstances:

  • It must be part of the owner’s permanent residence.
  • It must maintain a residential appearance.
  • It must be the permanent residence of the proprietor.
  • No more than four unrelated people can stay there overnight.


Noise & Animal Complaints64.3 KB
Mason's List100.31 KB
Tree Services25.03 KB