- Stone Forest-Fitch intersection to close Wednesday for water line repairon October 4, 2022 at 4:28 pm
The Stone Forest Drive-William D. Fitch Parkway intersection will be closed on Wednesday and early Thursday while Water Services crews repair a water line. The road closes at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday and is expected to open by 8:30 a.m. on Thursday. Area water service will not be affected.
- Notice of Adopted 2022 Tax Rateon October 4, 2022 at 4:20 pm
City of College Station adopted a tax rate that will raise more taxes for maintenance and operations than last year's tax rate.
- Public Power Week highlights the hard work of dedicated electric utility employeeson October 3, 2022 at 9:57 pm
The City of College Station is recognizing the dedicated professionals of College Station Utilities and Utility Customer Service during Public Power Week. Our employees are the foundation for the reliable service and electric system infrastructure that allows our community to develop and grow.
- Video: Laurie Brown discusses Nature Center events and the monarch butterfly migrationon October 3, 2022 at 9:53 pm
In this episode of “Stuff You Don’t Usually See,” Recreation Supervisor Laurie Brown and Marketing Manager Lacey Lively discuss the fall activities at the Gary Halter Nature Center, including the fall monarch butterfly migration, the Park in the Dark event, and gardening and birdwatching classes.
- FAA’s public comment period for Amazon drone delivery open through Oct. 14on September 30, 2022 at 8:12 pm
As part of the Federal Aviation Administration’s approval process, a draft environmental assessment for Amazon Prime Air's College Station operations has been posted and is open for public comment through Oct. 14.
- Carve out time in October for a packed schedule of family-friendly Halloween festivitieson September 29, 2022 at 8:46 pm
If you're looking for something different this Halloween, the City of College Station offers more than traditional trick-or-treating. This year's festivities have something for everyone, from a festival exclusively for seniors to a Creepy Crawl 2K Fun Run and Walk the whole family can enjoy.
- 4 proven ways you can practice and perfect the art of good neighboringon September 28, 2022 at 8:26 pm
Being a good neighbor helps build solid relationships and makes a tremendous difference in the overall dynamic of our community. Here are four easy ways to get started.
- UPRR postpones track installation at Rock Prairie-Wellborn crossingon September 26, 2022 at 8:07 pm
Union Pacific Railroad will not begin the previously scheduled work on Tuesday at the Rock Prairie Road-Wellborn Road crossing, citing unforeseen circumstances. The road will not be closed, and the work will be rescheduled.