- This weekend’s sales tax holiday can help you spruce up your landscape and save moneyon May 27, 2022 at 8:19 pm
With summer approaching, this is a great time to spruce up your landscape with water-efficient plants, repair irrigation leaks, and upgrade with efficient plumbing fixtures. From Saturday through Monday, you can take advantage of a state sales tax holiday to purchase certain water and energy-efficient products.
- Live Blog: Thursday’s city council meeting (May 26)on May 26, 2022 at 8:41 pm
Welcome to our live blog from the College Station City Council's special meeting on Wednesday, May 26. The meeting starts after 5 p.m. and is streamed live on Suddenlink Channel 19 and cstx.gov/cstv19.
- Notice of Intention to Issue Certificates of Obligationon May 26, 2022 at 3:54 pm
The City Council of the City of College Station will consider the passage of an ordinance or ordinances authorizing the issuance of one or more series of interest bearing certificates of obligation (the “Certificates”) in the principal amount not to exceed $78,000,000 for paying all or a portion of the City's contractual obligations to be incurred in connection with constructing, improving, […]
- City offices to be closed Monday for Memorial Dayon May 26, 2022 at 3:52 pm
Most City of College Station offices and facilities will be closed Monday for Memorial Day. Solid waste and recycling collections will operate on the regular schedule.
- 5 things to watch at Thursday’s city council meetingon May 25, 2022 at 8:57 pm
The College Station City Council meets Thursday after 5 p.m. at city hall. The meeting is streamed live on Suddenlink Channel 19 and at cstx.gov/cstv19. Here are five items to watch.
- Lifeguard shortage causes temporarily adjusted hours at Cindy Hallaran Poolon May 24, 2022 at 9:25 pm
A lifeguard shortage has led the Parks and Recreation Department to temporarily modify the public swim schedule for Cindy Hallaran Pool, which was scheduled to open on May 31 but will now be closed on weekdays until June 13. From June 4-12, the pool will be open on Saturdays and Sundays from noon-7 p.m.
- Texas Flood Awareness Week: Here are 6 steps to protect you and your propertyon May 23, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Flooding is the most common and costly natural disaster in the United States. With Monday marking the start of Texas Flood Awareness Week, we offer prudent steps for you to protect yourself, your property, and our community.
- City seeks citizen input for possible bond election projects with three public meetingson May 20, 2022 at 2:50 pm
The City of College Station will have three public meetings to gather citizen input about projects for the city council to consider for a possible bond election on Nov. 8. Residents can also participate in an online survey from May 23-31.