- What’s Up? Video: Jingle Bell Fun Run and youth winter basketball around the corneron November 14, 2023 at 8:10 pm
In this episode of “What’s Up, College Station?” Marketing Coordinator Grace Hallowell and Parks and Recreation Athletics Coordinator Casey Prescott discuss the Dec. 2 Jingle Bell Fun Run and the approaching winter youth basketball season.
- Revel in the bright lights of Christmas in the Park event weekend Dec. 1-2on November 14, 2023 at 5:19 pm
In College Station, one of the highlights of the holiday season is always Christmas in the Park event weekend. With the addition of the first College Station Christmas Parade, this year’s event promises to be better than ever. The two nights of fun and activities are Dec. 1-2 at Stephen C. Beachy Central Park.
- Non-hazardous chemical leak from train posed no threat to BCS communityon November 10, 2023 at 6:48 pm
A non-hazardous chemical leak from a northbound Union Pacific train passing through College Station on Friday posed no threat to the community, College Station Emergency Management Coordinator Tradd Mills said.
- Open forum about Hazard Mitigation Plan Set for Monday at Brazos Centeron November 10, 2023 at 5:41 pm
The public is invited to participate in an open forum meeting about revising Brazos County’s Hazard Mitigation Action Plan on Monday from 6-7:30 p.m. at the Brazos Center at 3232 Briarcrest Drive in Bryan.
- What’s Up? Video: Christmas in College Station campaign features busy event scheduleon November 10, 2023 at 4:37 pm
In this episode of “What’s Up, College Station?” Marketing Coordinator Grace Hallowell and Visit College Station Events Coordinator Casey Barone discuss the city’s annual Christmas in College Station campaign and the full schedule of festive activities.
- Live Blog: Thursday’s College Station City Council meeting (Nov. 9)on November 9, 2023 at 10:58 pm
Welcome to our live blog from the College Station City Council meeting on Thursday, Nov. 9. The meeting starts after 6 p.m. and is streamed live on Optimum Channel 19 and cstx.gov/cstv19.
- Welcome the Bulldogs at the season’s final SEC Hometown Tailgate at 1207 Texason November 9, 2023 at 4:53 pm
Visit College Station invites residents, Aggies, and visitors to the season's final SEC Hometown Tailgate from 3:30-5:30 p.m. on Saturday at the College Station Visitors Center. The free event features food from Willie's Grill & Icehouse, beverages, live music, and games!
- 5 things to watch at Thursday’s city council meetingon November 8, 2023 at 9:06 pm
The College Station City Council meets at city hall after 6 p.m. on Thursday. The meeting is streamed live on Optimum Channel 19 and at cstx.gov/cstv19. Here are five items to watch.